Monday, June 4, 2012

Goals


Summer 2012

Personal
-Read through the 6 books I'm teaching in the fall semester (So far I've read the first chapter in all of them, as well as A Single Shard in entirety.) If I finish all six of these books, I would like to start on my 6th grader's summer reading list.
-Tackle 8 DIY projects off of Pinterest {1 per week in June and July}.
-Focus on one habit per month. This month is to stop nail biting.
-Scrapbook high school and college in my Project Life album.
-Reduce paper use. {Try to use cloth napkins and wipes instead of paper towels.}


Marriage
-Go on two trips a month {We went to Cumberland Falls in May.}
-Have monthly date nights. {We had one date in May.}

Friendships/Family
-Write at least two handwritten notes every month to encourage someone. {I wrote about 20 at the end of the school year to all of the teachers/administrators who have really helped me my first year.}
-Get-together with a friend at least bi-weekly. {Ongoing}
-Call G-mom and Papa at least bi-weekly.

Teaching/Work
-Keeping strict Office Hours for lesson planning/writing time each day. "Work" 8-3 M-F

Financial
-Spend only $100/week on food/entertainment
-Save up for a vacation.
-Keep up the green lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment